An electronically controlled vertical elevator system capable of storing up to 20 realistic length N gauge trains, or 12 OO gauge trains, on two independently controlled tracks. A fiddle yard for life!
Conventional Fiddle Yard
To store and operate 20 trains in a conventional fiddle yard, with remote control, would require 36 turnouts (points), 36 turnout motors, 20 turnout switches, over 300 metres of wiring and 40 LEDs.
On top of this, the space required for such an endeavor would be a significant proportion of an average domestic room, or model railway layout.
The Nelevation Fiddle Yard
The Nelevation fiddle yard on the other hand would take a fraction of this space, while offering so many other operational and storage advantages.
When you come to change your layout or move home, the Nelevator can simply be slotted into a new layout, no wiring, no hassle.
Features and Benefits
- Store up to 20 realistic length N Gauge trains (or 12 for the OO gauge version)
- Display your collection while operating your layout
- Independent control of two running lines
- Electronically controlled: DC/DCC compatible
- Interchangeable: move from layout to layout
- Compatible with UK, US and European outline
- Plug and play; no soldering!
- Simple to install and fun to use
- Operate multiple level layouts
- End to end operation or tail chasers
- Customisable graphics and colour options
- Save space, save time and save money!
- Elegant, user-friendly remote control provides simple, intuitive operation
Watch Nelevator in Action
They say a picture can speak a thousand words, so moving pictures must be able to say a lot more…