We fully appreciate that you can never design something to be all things to all people, and even if you could it would end up being unduly convoluted and prohibitively expensive.
To this aim, the Nelevator will be available in a number of flavours to better suit your particular requirements.
The Nelevator will be available in two different gauge options: N gauge and OO gauge. For more details on the sizes of each option, please see our technical specifications page.
The Nelevator will also be available in three different length options for both the N gauge and OO gauge versions: short, medium and long.
For more details on the individual lengths of each option, please see our technical specifications page.
Ready to Run
The Nelevator is available fully assembled and tested, with full instructions, track and 12V DC power supply.
All models include:
- Assembled stacker modules
- Assembled motor module
- Assembled control board PCB
- Assembled handset PCB
- 2 transparent acrylic (Perspex) covers
- 2 painted top covers (Brunswick Green)
- 12V DC 5A plug in power supply
- Peco track (Code 55 for N gauge / Code 100 for OO gauge)
- All supporting metal work and mouldings
- Belts, pulleys, fixings, contacts and fasteners
The supporting metal frame components of the Nelevator will be a combination of painted black and natural finish aluminium, but additional customisable graphics and colour options will be available:
- Top Cover: Standard models will come with the top cover painted in Brunswick Green. Natural anodised aluminium or other colours can be specified at additional cost.
- Totem: Standard models will come with a Nelevation Totem fitted to the top cover. Custom totems will be available at additional cost.