During the design process many options for the Nelevator were considered. At a point we had to commit to our initial design and have therefore had to save some ideas for future revisions and updates to support and expand the Nelevator.
As feedback from users grows this list will undoubtedly evolve over time, but for now here’s a brief list of some of future possibilities we’ve thought of:
- Second Level Retro Kit for dual level layouts [completed and available to order with the Nelevators]
- DCC Control – select a train and Nelevator moves to the correct storage lane [coming very soon!]
- LED Signal Kit – red when Nelevator is moving, green when stationary
- Remote Control via Bluetooth
- Automated Timetable Running
If you have any ideas that you would like to see included in later versions of the Nelevator, please let us know, we’d love to hear from you.