On 08 April 2017 we will be demonstrating and giving a talk about the Nelevator at the MERG (Model Electronic Railway Group) spring East Midlands area group meeting in Rushden from 10am onwards.
The meeting is being held at The Rushden Historical Transport Society (RHTS) at Rushden Railway Station, Station Approach, Rushden, Northamptonshire, NN10 0AW.
The meeting costs £2 per head to cover the use of the room, which will go to RHTS funds.
Please do come and see us if you’re in the area.
The meeting will be informal and flexible, with the approximate times:
- 10:00 Arrival, informal chat and get to know the other members.
- 10:30 Introductions, group news, future meetings etc..
- 11:00 The Nelevator by Allen Pearson.
- 12:00 CBUS update – Pete Brownlow.
- 12:30 Lunch – From the buffet car, or bring your own. RHTS bar should also be open.
- 13:30 Making it work – practical sessions and problem clinic on any members projects, MERG kits or anything else.
- 16:00 Final discussion, confirm next meeting and thanks to our hosts.
MERG is an international, UK based group, promoting the use of electronic and computer technology for model railway operation, to add enhanced features and realism to model railway operation. To find out more, or become a member, please visit their website.